Have a question or comment about any of these documents? Use this form to send a message to the project team.
Open House #1. Evaluate the vision, goals, and development concept
June 9, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at the Niagara Falls Community Education Center Cafeteria
Open House #2. Review study findings and redevelopment concepts
February 28, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. at the Niagara Falls Water Board
- Draft Existing Conditions Report
- Analysis of Market Demand
- Overview and Review of Real Estate Opportunities
- LaSalle Gateway Corridor Feasibility Analysis
- Master Plan Board
- Northern Gateway Board
- Hyde Park Board
- Portage Board
- Parkway Board
November 4, 2016.
- 1-Introduction & State Programs
- 2-Draft Master Plan Concepts
- 3-Available Properties
- 4-Financing & Incentives
- 5-Done Deals, Developers’ Perspectives
>> Check out what the news had to say about the event!
- City of Niagara Falls hoping to woo new developers (WKBW Buffalo, 11-03-2016)
- Niagara Falls Forum Focuses on Development of Vacant Land (TWC News, 11-04-2016)
- Niagara Falls reaches out to development community (WBFO 88.7, 11-04-2016)